It was 1954 when FIP produced the first plastic valve in Europe by injection moulding technology.
The factory was located in Sori, a little town along the Ligurian Coast, and was specialized in fins, masks and other diving plastic components production.
The whole production is now dedicated to thermoplastic materials valves and fittings. Design and manufacturing is located in Casella, where the first factory was built over an area of 9000 mē.
FIP joined the British multinational group, Glynwed International PLC, founded in 1930 and based in Birmingham (Great Britain).